At Silver Creek Sportsplex we offer training for youth of all ages and skill levels! Lil' Kickers and Skills Institute are both nationally recognized youth training programs! With over 237,000 children across the nation, try a class today and find out why our customers have a blast when they step onto the field!
If you are interested in a private group class with your team or group of friends please be sure to Contact Us and let us know! We can schedule a time that will work for your group!
Advanced Training for Competitive Player 10+
Advanced training in a competitive and intense environment. For individuals looking to experience professional type training sessions that focus on conditioning, tactical awareness, technical advancement as well as mental toughness. Previous playing experience in a competitive environment required.
About The Instructor: George Lamptey
- Former Ghana International player
- Former professional soccer player with New York Cosmos
- Author of “The Ten Bridges To Professional Soccer”
- District and Regional Olympic Development Program coach
- FIFA, and United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Licensed coach
- Has worked with and scouted talented youth soccer players for international teams
- Many of his former players have gone on to play NCAA Division I and Division II soccer, MLS, US Mens and Womens National teams
Clinic Date/Times: Beginning in October
|10-12 Years Old||Sundays 6:30pm|
|13-14 Years Old||Sundays 7:30pm|
$40 Member / $45 Non-Member
*Advanced registration required
Contact us to schedule group, semi-private, or private sessions!
This training is geared for soccer players of all ages & skill levels who just want to gain a competitive edge. These sessions can be focused on area's you wish to improve on, but typically are focused on conditioning, tactical awareness, technical advancement, as well as mental toughness.
|Group Class (6+)||$40||$45|