FREE Adult Beginner Instructional
Sundays Starting in August
For adults with NO SOCCER EXPERIENCE ONLY! If you have previous experience please see our Adult Soccer Training Classes below.
Learn to play soccer and get fit at the same time. Build your skills and confidence, and join our beginner league!
About The Instructor: George Lamptey
- Former Ghana International player
- Former professional soccer player with New York Cosmos
- Author of “The Ten Bridges To Professional Soccer”
- District and Regional Olympic Development Program coach
- FIFA, and United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Licensed coach
- Has worked with and scouted talented youth soccer players for international teams
- Many of his former players have gone on to play NCAA Division I and Division II soccer, MLS, US Mens and Womens National teams
This class will focus on:
- Ball Control
- Agility & Fitness
- Email email@example.com
- Call 408.224.8774
- Visit us in person!
Contact us to schedule Group, Semi-Private, or Private Sessions!
This Intermediate/Advanced training is geared for the more serious soccer player who is looking to greatly increase their game. These sessions are for individuals who are looking to experience college type training sessions that focus on conditioning, tactical awareness, technical advancement, as well as mental toughness. Previous playing experience in a competitive environment is ideal.
|Group Class (6+)||$40||$45|