Badminton | 408.226.6111
Silver Creek Sportsplex is air-conditioned and offers showers!
Whether you're an elite player or just want to have some fun, come check it out!
|Monday||9am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 2:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 3:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 3:45pm|
- Drop-in (Open court) $5/person
- Racket & birdie rental: $4
* Times subject to change without notice.
Please note: prices are subject to change without notice.
Waiver requirement: a waiver is required in order to play. If you do not already have one on file with us, please click here to fill it out ahead of time. For participants under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Badminton is a fun sport that requires arm strength, leg strength, speed, accuracy, and hand-eye coordination. This Club is an eight-week course to improve all the skills necessary for this popular sport. Basic badminton skills training will be offered in the first hour, while in the next half hour, the youth will play ladder challenges and/or other fun games with each other.
8 Club meetings
- The club will meet on Sundays:
NEW! Badminton Basics: 3pm - 4:30pm (maximum 8 students)
Session I: 4:30pm - 6:00pm (maximum 14 students)
Session II: 6:00pm - 7:30pm (maximum 14 students)
Priority Registration*: November 12th to November 19th, 2017
* Must have been registered in the most recent Badminton Club.
General Registration: November 20th, 2017 - December 10th, 2017
Club Session Dates:
- First Class: December 10, 2017
- Class will be 8 weeks
- No Class will be held on December 24, December 31 and January 14, 2018.
- Last Class: February 18, 2018
* Please note: schedule is subject to change with 2 weeks advanced notice.
- Badminton Basics: $300 Member; $340 Non-Member
- Session I & II: $260 Member; $300 Non-Member*
*Please note: Fees for this program are non-refundable after the start of the first class. Class space is limited. All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the first class date. Any participant who drops from the program after the start date will forfeit their fees. Sorry, no make-up classes for any missed classes.
Membership is not required for Badminton Club. However, members receive discounted pricing on this and other programs throughout the Sportsplex.
- Please note: prices may change without notice.
Gus and Tina Liu have a combined 70+ years of badminton experience, covering years of tournament play, running badminton summer camps, after-school programs and badminton club since 2007. Their interscholastic badminton coaching experience includes Evergreen Valley High School in 2009, and Valley Christian High School since 2015.