How do you count your guests?
- Children age 2-17 who receive a wristband and play on the equipment are counted as guests. Everyone must have a release form signed by a parent or legal guardian, socks, and a wristband in order to play.
What if we have more than 15 children?
- Your party package is for up to 15 children (including the birthday child). You may have up to 15 additional children for $50 per five (5) children added.
What about last minute changes to the number of guests?
- If you have any last minute changes to your food order, please contact High Five immediately at 408.365.5500. They may be able to accommodate a few add-ons, but they will not be able to subtract numbers from your order. As for the play area, we can accommodate up to 15 additional guests, at $20 each. However we will not be able to give you a larger party room.
Is it only our guests playing on the inflatables or field during our party?
- You will have each play zone to yourself. However, there will be other parties going on at the same time, in the other play zones and fields.
Will someone stay with the children at all times?
- You will have a dedicated party coach for the entire party. A second party coach will be provided on the field and in the inflatables. We ask that at least a few parents remain with the party. In the party room, your dedicated party coach will help serve food and beverages and keep your beverage pitchers filled.
May I give the party coach a tip?
- Absolutely! Like others in the service industry, our party coaches appreciate positive feedback!
Can we bring our own food?
- You may bring a cake but no other food or beverage items. Beverages are ordered from LOL Parties when working out the final details of your party. Food must be purchased from our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex. Please remember the candles and a cake knife/server.
Can we buy a birthday cake from you?
- Sorry, we don’ t offer this.
May I serve alcohol to the adults?
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the party rooms, play zones, or common areas at any time. Beer and wine are available at our on-site restaurant but must be consumed in the restaurant.
When can I setup my party room?
- Your party room will be available to you 15 minutes before the children are done playing. This gives us time to clean between parties.
May I decorate the room?
- You may bring table decorations. No confetti, piñatas, silly string, streamers or decorations, of any kind, to be hung on the walls, doors, windows or from the ceiling.