SOCCER • ROLLER HOCKEY • BASEBALL • FASTPITCH SOFTBALL • FLAG FOOTBALL • BASKETBALL • BADMINTON
For Ages 7-12
Our outstanding summer camps are divided into morning sports instruction and afternoon activities.
Experienced coaching and recreational staff
State-of-the-art indoor facility
New lower price!
For more information, email [email protected]
Full Day of Camp - 9am-5pm
Morning Sports - 9am - 12pm
Have fun and improve your skills! We combine drills and instruction with fun games, geared to the recreational player. All skill levels welcome. (Hockey campers must be able to skate.)
Choose your sport: Soccer, Roller Hockey, Baseball, Fastpitch Softball, Flag Football, Basketball or Badminton (Note: not all sports available every week. See below for details.)
Morning Sports Camp includes Afternoon Fun Camp
Afternoon Fun - 12pm - 5pm
Afternoons are spent having FUN throughout the Sportsplex! Activities may include the giant inflatables, field games (dodgeball, capture the flag, etc.), inline skating and more. Afternoon-only is available as an option, afternoon activities don't begin until 1pm, but you can drop off as early as 12pm.
Lunch is not included. You may bring a lunch or purchase a pre-ordered lunch from our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex. Camp lunch menu will be provided ahead of time for pre-ordering.
Extended Care is available until 5:30pm at no extra charge. Additional late fees will be applied for pick up after 5:30pm.
Optional Extended Care 8-830am and 5:30-6pm for $20 per day ($10/am and $10/pm)
ABOUT OUR COACHING STAFF
• Combined 30+ years playing and coaching experience
• High School and College player in Turin, Italy
• Coached U10 and U14 in Turin and Asti, Italy
• Coached West Valley Youth Soccer League, San Jose, CA
• Coaching Lil' Kickers and Skills Institute at the Silver Creek Sportsplex, San Jose
• 25 years of playing experience
• 20 years coaching experience
• Current member of Team USA Masters
• Current member of Team California
• Youngest player in the history of RHI (Roller Hockey International)
• Member of the 1999 RHI's San Jose Rhinos
• Captain of the Northern California Mustangs
• Member of PIHA International
• Member of 1998 Team USA Rival Cup Team
• Member of 2002 Team USA West Coast All-Star Team
South Bay Sports Training
Baseball & Softball instruction is provided by our partners at South Bay Sports Training. Andrew Simon will help run and organize daily camp curriculum. For more information about South Bay Sports Training please visit their website.
• Playing Football since age 8 then combined Football with Track & Field in Middle School, High School, and College
• 10+ years experience coaching Football, Track & Field, And Weight Lifting
• Started Shining Diamond Track Club which is now called Jaguars Track Club and is part of USA Track & Field Pacific Association
• Played basketball and volleyball at the High School and Junior College level
• 20+ years of playing and coaching experience
• Coached and supervised the Campbell Community Center’s combo sports camp for 7 years
• Coached for Top Flight Elite basketball club for 4 years
Linh Vy Nguyen
• 8 years playing and 4 years coaching experience
• Played in girls singles in High School and actively participates in College tournaments in doubles
• Varsity High School tennis 2010-2013 in doubles and singles
• Currently coaching at Mt Pleasant High School
Counselor In Training Program
Develop Your Soccer Coaching Technique for ages 15-17
For kids ages 15-17 looking to develop themselves personally, socially, and professionally. For more details and to arrange an interview please click the link below.
|CAMP OPTION||AGE||TIME||Weekly Rates
Amounts shown are for 5-day weeks. 4 day weeks will be pro-rated.
|Sports Camp - Full Day (Includes Afternoon)||7-12||9am - 5pm||$375||$400|
|Afternoon Only||7-12||12pm - 5pm||$200||$225|
|Optional Extended Care:|
|Please see details above.|
Payment plan available
Our automatic payment plan allows you to break your fees into as many as 8 automatic payments on your credit or debit card. The payment agreement must be filled out in person at either of our check-in desks. There will be a $25 service charge and a $25 deposit required (deposit must be charged to card payment plan will be charged to). Full payment must be complete one week prior to your child’s first day of camp. If you wish, membership fees can be added to your payment plan.
Camp may be tax deductible!
Check with your tax advisor to learn more about the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Working parents may be able to get a tax break for day-camp costs. Our legal name is MRZ, LLC and our federal tax ID # is 20-3976666. For further information please call 408.226.6111 x410.
Membership is not required for summer camp, but members receive discounted pricing and are eligible for early registration and sibling discounts.
Annual membership: $115
Six-month membership: $70
For more details about membership please click here.
Online: Click Here
Over the phone 408-224-8774, or 408-226-6111
All participants must have a valid waiver on file. Click Here if you need to submit a waiver.
Contact Camp Director Audrey Bryant, 408.225.1843 ext. 606 or [email protected]
Change & Cancellation policy
Need to change your week? There is no charge to swap weeks (subject to availability)
Need to change your week(s)? Just let us know!
Use camp fee as a credit towards another camp day or other program in the future. If credit is not used by year-end cancellation fee will apply.
Cancellations 30 days or more before campers the first day of camp will incur a $50 cancellation fee per camper.
Cancellations less than 30 days before your first day of camp will incur a cancellation fee of $100 or 100% of your camp fee paid, per camper, whichever is less.