SOCCER • ROLLER HOCKEY • BASEBALL • FASTPITCH SOFTBALL • FLAG FOOTBALL • BASKETBALL • BADMINTON
For Ages 7-12
Our outstanding summer camps are divided into morning sports instruction and afternoon activities.
- Experienced coaching and recreational staff
- State-of-the-art indoor facility
- New lower price!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Day of Camp - 9am-5pm
Morning Sports - 9am - 12pm
- Have fun and improve your skills! We combine drills and instruction with fun games, geared to the recreational player. All skill levels welcome. (Hockey campers must be able to skate.)
- Choose your sport: Soccer, Roller Hockey, Baseball, Fastpitch Softball, Flag Football, Basketball or Badminton (Note: not all sports available every week. See below for details.)
- Morning Sports Camp includes Afternoon Fun Camp
Afternoon Fun - 12pm - 5pm
- Afternoons are spent having FUN throughout the Sportsplex! Activities may include the giant inflatables, field games (dodgeball, capture the flag, etc.), inline skating and more. Afternoon-only is available as an option, afternoon activiites don't begin until 1pm, but you can drop off as early as 12pm.
Lunch is not included. You may bring a lunch or purchase a pre-ordered lunch from our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex. Camp lunch menu will be provided ahead of time for pre-ordering.
Extended Care is available until 5:30pm at no extra charge. Additional late fees will be applied for pick up after 5:30pm.
Optional Extended Care 8-830am and 5:30-6pm for $20 per day ($10/am and $10/pm)
Choose Your Sport!
Choose your sport for the morning coaching.
ABOUT OUR COACHING STAFF
• Combined 30+ years playing and coaching experience
• High School and College player in Turin, Italy
• Coached U10 and U14 in Turin and Asti, Italy
• Coached West Valley Youth Soccer League, San Jose, CA
• Coaching Lil' Kickers and Skills Institute at the Silver Creek Sportsplex, San Jose
Hiroshi "Yoshi" Chai
• Played ice hockey for 25+ years
• Head coach, Saint Lawrence High School Roller Hockey Club 1997-2013
• San Jose State (ACHA) 1998-2002
• Fresno State (ACHA) 2005
• Evergreen Valley College Roller Hockey (NCRHA) 2003-2006
• Revision Revolution/Mustangs Coach and Manager 2010-current
• Goalie Trainer at Silver Creek Sportsplex since 2007
• San Jose Pirates (PIHA, AIHL) Goalie 2008-2011
South Bay Sports Training
Baseball & Softball instruction is provided by our partners at South Bay Sports Training. Andrew Simon will help run and organize daily camp curriculium. For more informaiton about South Bay Sports Training please visit their website.
• Playing Football since age 8 then combined Football with Track & Field in Middle School, High School and College
• 10+ years experience coaching Football, Track & Field and Weight Lifting
• Started Shining Diamond Track Club which is now called Jaguars Track Club and is part of USA Track & Field Pacific Accociation
• Played basketball and volleyball at the High School and Junior College level
• 20+ years of playing and coaching experience
• Coached and supervised the Campbell Community Center’s combo sports camp for 7 years
• Coached for Top Flight Elite basketball club for 4 years
Linh Vy Nguyen
• 7 years and 3 years coaching experience
• Played in gilrs singles in High School and actively participates in College tournaments in doubles
• Varsity High School tennis 2010-2013 in doubles and singles
• Currently coaching at Mt Pleasant High School
Counselor In Training Program
Develop Your Soccer Coaching Technique for ages 15-17
For kids ages 15-17 looking to develop themselves personally, socially, and professionally. For more details and to arrange an interview please click the link below.
SAVE $ WITH MEMBER DISCOUNTS!
Silver Creek Sportsplex Members are eligible for discounts! Discounts are for full day camp only.
|Sibling Discount||Save $5/day for siblings. First child pays full price, second and subsequent siblings receive discount. Siblings must be registered in the same transaction in order to receive discount.|
Sports Camp - Full Day (includes afternoon)
9am - 5pm
|7-12||12pm - 5pm||$180||$200|
Day Camp - Full Day
|7-12||9am - 5pm||$148.50||$165|
|Please see Extended Care info above.|
Payment plan available
Our automatic payment plan allows you to break your fees into as many as 8 automatic payments on your credit or debit card. The payment agreement must be filled out in person at either of our check-in desks. There will be a $25 service charge and a $25 deposit required (deposit must be charged to card payment plan will be charged to). Full payment must be complete one week prior to your child’s first day of camp. If you wish, membership fees can be added to your payment plan.
Camp may be tax deductible!
Check with your tax advisor to learn more about the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Working parents may be able to get a tax break for day-camp costs. Our legal name is MRZ, LLC and our federal tax ID # is 20-3976666. For further information please call 408.226.6111 x410.
Membership is not required for summer camp, but members receive discounted pricing and are eligible for early registration and sibling discounts.
- Annual membership: $115
- Six-month membership: $70
For more details about membership please click here.
All participants must have a valid waiver on file. Click Here if you need to submit a waiver.
Change & Cancellation policy
Need to change your week? There is no charge to swap weeks (subject to availability)
- Need to change your week(s)? Just let us know!
- Use camp fee as a credit towards another camp day or other program in the future. If credit is not used by year-end cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations 30 days or more before campers the first day of camp will incur a $50 cancellation fee per camper.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before your first day of camp will incur a cancellation fee of $100 or 100% of your camp fee paid, per camper, whichever is less.