SOCCER • ROLLER HOCKEY • BASEBALL • FASTPITCH SOFTBALL • FLAG FOOTBALL
For Ages 7-12
Our outstanding summer camps are divided into morning sports instruction and afternoon activities.
- Experienced coaching and recreational staff
- State-of-the-art indoor facility
- New lower price!
For more information, email email@example.com
Full Day of Camp - 9am-5pm
Morning Sports - 9am - 12pm
- Have fun and improve your skills! We combine drills and instruction with fun games, geared to the recreational player. All skill levels welcome. (Hockey campers must be able to skate.)
- Choose your sport: Soccer, Roller Hockey, Baseball, Fastpitch Softball or Flag Football. (Note: not all sports available every week. See below for details.)
- Morning Sports Camp includes Afternoon Fun Camp
Afternoon Fun - 12pm - 5pm
- Afternoons are spent having FUN throughout the Sportsplex! Activities may include the giant inflatables, field games (dodgeball, capture the flag, etc.), inline skating and more. Afternoon-only is available as an option, afternoon activiites don't begin until 1pm, but you can drop off as early as 12pm.
Lunch is not included. You may bring a lunch or purchase a pre-ordered lunch from our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex. Camp lunch menu will be provided ahead of time for pre-ordering.
Extended Care is available until 5:30pm at no extra charge. Additional late fees will be applied for pick up after 5:30pm.
Optional Extended Care 8-830am and 5:30-6pm for $20 per day ($10/am and $10/pm)
Choose Your Sport!
Choose your sport for the morning coaching.
|Indoor Soccer||Roller Hockey||Baseball/Softball||Flag Football||Advanced Soccer||Hockey Goalie||Badminton|
|July 31 - August 4||X|
*No Camp Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th
X - Dates for Baseball/Softball, Flag Football, Hockey Goalie and Badminton TBD
Advanced Summer Camps
Advanced Soccer Camp
Advanced training in a competitive and intense environment. For individuals 10-17 years old looking to experience professional type training sessions that focus on conditioning, tactical awareness, technical advancement as well as mental toughness. Previous playing experience in a competitive environment is required.
Advanced Soccer — 9am-12pm (Advanced Soccer Camp does not include afternoon camp)
Goalie Camp Weeks
- Dates: TBD
- Goalie Hockey Camp 9am-12pm (Goalie Hockey Camp does not include afternoon camp)
6 Goaltenders per Camp day. Reserve your spot now!
Yoshi Chai has 20+ years experience playing ice and roller hockey, including San Jose State University and Fresno State. He is a former AIHL and PIHA player and coach of the Revision Mustangs/Bauer Riot. Yoshi has current students playing at the AIHL minor and Elite levels, and several of his students have won Top Goalie awards at NARCh and AAU Tournaments.
SAVE $ WITH MEMBER DISCOUNTS!
Silver Creek Sportsplex Members are eligible for discounts! Discounts are for full day camp only.
|Sibling Discount||Save $5/day for siblings. First child pays full price, second and subsequent siblings receive discount. Siblings must be registered in the same transaction in order to receive discount.|
Amounts shown are for 5-day weeks. 4 day weeks will be pro-rated.
9am - 5pm
|7-12||12pm - 5pm||$180||$200|
|Please see Extended Care info above.|
Payment plan available
Our automatic payment plan allows you to break your fees into as many as 8 automatic payments on your credit or debit card. The payment agreement must be filled out in person at either of our check-in desks. There will be a $25 service charge and a $25 deposit required (deposit must be charged to card payment plan will be charged to). Full payment must be complete one week prior to your child’s first day of camp. If you wish, membership fees can be added to your payment plan.
Camp may be tax deductible!
Check with your tax advisor to learn more about the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Working parents may be able to get a tax break for day-camp costs. Our legal name is MRZ, LLC and our federal tax ID # is 20-3976666. For further information please call 408.226.6111 x410.
Our coaches all have experience coaching and playing at the high school, college and/or professional level.
Membership is not required for summer camp, but members receive discounted pricing and are eligible for early registration and sibling discounts.
- Annual membership: $115
- Six-month membership: $70
For more details about membership please click here.
- Online: Click Here
- Over the phone (soccer, baseball, flag football and lacrosse: 408-224-8774, and hockey: 408-226-6111)
- In person
All participants must have a valid waiver on file. Click Here if you need to submit a waiver.
Change & cancellation policy
Need to change your week? There is no charge to swap weeks (subject to availability)
- Need to change your week(s)? Just let us know!
- Use camp fee as a credit towards another camp day or other program inhte future. If credit is not used by year end cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations 30 days or more before campers first day of camp will incur a $50 cancellation fee per camper.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before your first day of camp will incur a cancellation fee of $100 or 100% of your camp fee paid, per camper, whichever is less.