Summer Camp for ages 7-12
Soccer • Futsal • Roller Hockey • Floor Hockey • Baseball • Fastpitch Softball • Flag Football • Basketball • Badminton • Volleyball
Our outstanding summer camps are divided into morning sports instruction and afternoon activities.
- Experienced coaching and recreational staff
- State-of-the-art indoor facility
- New lower price!
^No Flag Football Camp, Friday, June 15th
*No Summer Camp, Wednesday, June 20th
**No camp Wednesday, July 4th
For more information, email [email protected]
Morning Sports Camp 9am-1pm (drop off anytime after 8:30am)
- Have fun and improve your skills! We combine drills and instruction with fun games, geared to the recreational player. All skill levels welcome.
- Choose your sport: Soccer, Roller Hockey, Floor Hockey, Basketball, Flag Football, Baseball, Softball or Volleyball
- Morning Sports Camp includes complimentary Afternoon Fun Camp
Afternoon Day Camp 1pm-5pm (drop off anytime after 12pm)
- Afternoon camp is spent having fun throughout the Sportsplex! Activities may include the giant inflatables, field games (dodgeball, capture the flag, etc.), inline skating and more. Afternoon activities don't begin until 1pm, but you can drop off as early as 12pm.
Lunch is not included. You may bring a lunch or purchase a pre-ordered lunch provided by our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex, cost is $9.50+ tax per lunch.
Daily pre-ordered lunch menu, all lunches include fruit, juice and a treat.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Choice of Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza
Tuesday & Thursday: Chicken Tenders & Fries
Extended Care is available until 5:30pm at no extra charge. Additional late fees will be applied for pick up after 5:30pm.
Optional Extended Care 8-8:30am and 5:30-6pm for $20 per day ($10/am and $10/pm)
ABOUT OUR COACHING STAFF
• Combined 30+ years playing and coaching experience
• High School and College player in Turin, Italy
• Coached U10 and U14 in Turin and Asti, Italy
• Coached West Valley Youth Soccer League, San Jose, CA
• Coaching Lil' Kickers and Skills Institute at the Silver Creek Sportsplex, San Jose
Roller & Floor Hockey
• 25 years of playing experience
• 20 years coaching experience
• Current member of Team USA Masters
• Current member of Team California
• Youngest player in the history of RHI (Roller Hockey International)
• Member of the 1999 RHI's San Jose Rhinos
• Captain of the Northern California Mustangs
• Member of PIHA International
• Member of 1998 Team USA Rival Cup Team
• Member of 2002 Team USA West Coast All-Star Team
South Bay Sports Training
Baseball & Softball instruction is provided by our partners at South Bay Sports Training. Andrew Simon will help run and organize daily camp curriculum. For more information about South Bay Sports Training please visit their website www.southbaytraining.com
• Playing Football since age 8 then combined Football with Track & Field in Middle School, High School, and College
• 10+ years experience coaching Football, Track & Field, And Weight Lifting
• Started Shining Diamond Track Club which is now called Jaguars Track Club and is part of USA Track & Field Pacific Association
• Playing basketball since age 3, then transitioned into competitive club basketball for 6 years
• 2 year JV (1 year captain) Los Gatos High School Alumni
• 2 year Varsity (1 year captain) Los Gatos High School Alumni
• 2 years coaching at Hoopstarz basketball
• Currently playing club basketball at the University of Southern California
Linh Vy Nguyen
• 8 years playing and 4 years coaching experience
• Played in girls singles in High School and actively participates in College tournaments in doubles
• Varsity High School tennis 2010-2013 in doubles and singles
• Currently coaching at Mt Pleasant High School
• Coaching 15 years experience -- NJB/AAU
• San Jose High school 2006-2017 -- Boys/Girls varsity basketball
• San Jose high school 2006-2017 -- Girls varsity volleyball
• Britton middle school 2017-2018 -- Girls/boys 7th-8th grade basketball
Roxy Kamal - Gamer Futsal
• Head Coach | U.S. Futsal Women's National Team
• Women's Futsal World Cup Champion - Spain 2017
• Women's Futsal Pacific Cup Champion - San Jose, CA 2016
• Women's Futsal Pacific Cup Champion - Australia 2014
• Women's Futsal World Cup Captain - Colombia 2013
• Owner and Director of Coaching | Gamer Futsal School
• 18 U.S. Futsal Regional Titles
• 10 U.S. Futsal National Titles
Counselor In Training Program
Develop Your Soccer Coaching Technique for ages 15-17
For kids ages 15-17 looking to develop themselves personally, socially, and professionally. For more details and to arrange an interview please check out the link below.
|CAMP OPTION||AGE||TIME||Weekly Rates
Amounts shown are for 5-day weeks
|Sports Camp - 9am-12pm (Afternoon included for FREE)
Be sure to select Free Afternoon Camp option at check out
|7-12||9am - 1pm||$375||$400|
|Afternoon Only - 1pm-5pm||6-12||12pm - 5pm||$200||$225|
|Fun Camp - July 2, 3, 5 & 6 (4 days only)||6-12||9am - 5pm||$220||$240|
|Optional Extended Care: $10am Care 8-8:30am and $10pm Care 5:30-6pm (must register in advance, not a same day option)|
Drop-ins accepted subject to availability. A fee of $5 will be charged for same day/drop in registration.
Game Design & Python Minecraft Programming Camp
Programming Camp at The Plex is offered by Techsmart Academy
Camp is available July 23-27. Half day options available and can be combined with sports camps. Use promo code SILVERTSA for additional savings, expires April 15th.
For more information and to register visit their website www.techsmartacademy.com
SAVE $ WITH MEMBER DISCOUNTS!
Silver Creek Sportsplex Members are eligible for discounts! Discounts are for full day camp only. Child MUST be Sportsplex member to receive discounts.
Early Bird Discount for Full Day Sports Camp - Spring Camp: Register by April 15th and save $5 per day!
Member Discount: Members automatically save $5 per day. Become a Member Today!
Sibling Discount Save $5/day for siblings. First child pays full price, second and subsequent siblings receive discount. Siblings must be registered in the same transaction in order to receive discount. All siblings must be Sportsplex members to receive discounts.
Payment Plan Available
Our automatic payment plan allows you to break your fees into as many as 8 automatic payments on your credit or debit card. The payment agreement must be filled out in person at either of our check-in desks. There will be a $25 service charge and a $25 deposit required (deposit must be charged to card payment plan will be charged to). Full payment must be complete one week prior to your child’s first day of camp. If you wish, membership fees can be added to your payment plan.
Camp may be tax deductible!
Check with your tax advisor to learn more about the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Working parents may be able to get a tax break for day-camp costs. Our legal name is Leisure Sports Inc. and our federal tax ID # is 94-2852632.
Membership is not required for summer camp, but members receive discounted pricing and are eligible for early registration and sibling discounts.
Annual membership: $115
Six-month membership: $70
For more details about membership please click here.
Online: Click Here
Over the phone 408-224-8774, or 408-226-6111
All participants must have a valid waiver on file. Click Here if you need to submit a waiver.
Contact Camp Director Audrey Bryant, 408.225.1843 ext. 606 or [email protected]
Change & Cancellation policy
Need to change your week(s)? Just let us know! There's no charge to swap week(s)/day(s), subject ot availability.
Use camp fee as a credit towards another camp day. If credit is not used by year-end cancellation fee will apply.
Cancellations will incur a $50 cancellation fee per camper per occurrence.