Seasonal Camps For Ages 7-12
Our outstanding seasonal camps are divided into morning sports instruction and afternoon activities.
- Experienced coaching and recreational staff
- State-of-the-art indoor facility
- Unbeatable price!
For more information, email email@example.com
Full Day of Camp - 9am-5pm
Morning Sports - 9am - 12pm
- Have fun and improve your skills! We combine drills and instruction with fun games, geared to the recreational player. All skill levels welcome.
- Choose your sport: Soccer, Baseball or Softball.
- Morning Sports Camp includes Afternoon Fun Camp
Afternoon Fun - 12pm - 5pm
- Afternoons are spent having FUN throughout the Sportsplex! Activities may include the giant inflatables, field games (dodgeball, capture the flag, etc.), inline skating and more. Afternoon-only is available as an option, afternoon activities don't begin until 1pm, but you can drop off as early as 12pm.
NEW! Python Minecraft Programming Camp - 9am - 3pm
- Explore the world’s most common programming language using one of the world’s most popular video games! Learn to program in Java and build Minecraft mods!
- Programming Camp does not include Afternoon Fun Camp. Extended afternoon camp available for additional fee.
Lunch is not included. You may bring a lunch or purchase a pre-ordered lunch from our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex. Camp lunch menu will be provided ahead of time for pre-ordering.
Extended Care is available until 5:30pm at no extra charge. Additional late fees will be applied at $1/minute for pick up after 5:30pm.
Choose Your Sport!
Choose your sport for the morning coaching.
Cost Per Day
Cost Per Day
|April 10-14||Spring Break||Soccer, Baseball or Softball||$54||$60|
|April 17-21||Spring Break||Soccer, Baseball or Softball||$54||$60|
|April 10-21||Spring Break||Afternoon Fun Camp ONLY (12pm-5pm)||$36||$40|
|April 17-21||Spring Break||Afternoon Camp ONLY - Python Minecraft Programming Campers ONLY (3pm-5pm)||$135 (week)||$150 (week)|
Python Minecraft Programming Camp Now Available!
SAVE $ WITH MEMBER DISCOUNTS!
Silver Creek Sportsplex Members are eligible for discounts! Discounts are for full day camp only. Child MUST be Sportsplex member to receive discounts.
Early Bird Discount for Full Day Sports Camp - Spring Camp: Register by March 3rd and save $5 per day!
|Member Discount||Members automatically save 10%! Become a Member Today!|
|Sibling Discount||Save $5/day for siblings. First child pays full price, second and subsequent siblings receive discount. Siblings must be registered in the same transaction in order to receive discount. All siblings must be Sportsplex members to receive discounts.|
Payment Plan Available
Our automatic payment plan allows you to break your fees into as many as 8 automatic payments on your credit or debit card. The payment agreement must be filled out in person at either of our check-in desks. There will be a $25 service charge and a $25 deposit required (deposit must be charged to card payment plan will be charged to). Full payment must be complete one week prior to your child’s first day of camp. If you wish, membership fees can be added to your payment plan.
Camp may be tax deductible!
Check with your tax advisor to learn more about the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Working parents may be able to get a tax break for day-camp costs. Our legal name is MRZ, LLC and our federal tax ID # is 20-3976666. For further information please call 408.226.6111 x410.
Our coaches all have experience coaching and playing at the high school, college and/or professional level.
Membership is not required for summer camp, but members receive discounted pricing and are eligible for early registration and sibling discounts. For more details about membership please click here.
- Online: Click Here
- Over the phone (soccer, baseball and lacrosse: 408-224-8774; hockey: 408-226-6111)
- In person
All participants must have a valid waiver on file. Click Here if you need to submit a waiver.
Change & cancellation policy
Need to change your week? There is no charge to swap weeks (subject to availability)
- Need to change your week(s)? Just let us know!
- Cancellations 30 days or more before your first day of camp will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before your first day of camp will incur a cancellation fee of $100 or 100% of your camp fee paid, whichever is less.