Please read carefully, it is your obligation to understand and follow these rules. Failure to comply with any of the above rules is grounds for suspension or expulsion from this facility.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and fun environment for everyone.
- PETS, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, and ALCOHOL may NOT be brought into the building.
- Unsafe behavior or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, and the use of profanity, abusive language, or intimidation, is prohibited. Conduct is expected to be in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Do not leave valuable items unattended. Lockers are available to secure your valuables. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced articles.
- No outside balls are permitted. Please leave soccer balls, tennis balls, etc. in your car. Ball play is allowed only on the fields.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed ONLY in the raised restaurant area.
- Anyone playing under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be ejected from the facility.
- Spitting is not permitted.
- Do not stand on the bleachers.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All sports carry some risk, including risk of serious injury. You assume all risks inherent in the use of this facility.
- Additional facility rules may be posted throughout the Sportsplex. It is your responsibility to read and understand them.
- Failure to comply with any of the facility rules is grounds for suspension or expulsion from this facility.
Additional Rink Area Rules:
- Skates may be worn only between your locker room and the adjacent rink. Skating is not permitted past the red lines painted on the floor.
- Sticks and pucks are to be used only on the rinks. Stick handling and playing with balls of any kind are not permitted off the rinks. Balls will be confiscated.
- No black tape, period.
- Locker room areas are for players and coaches only. Children under 10 may be accompanied by a parent before and after games only.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the locker rooms.
- All hockey players must wear an H.E.C.C. approved helmet with full face protection, and the helmet strap properly fastened.
- It is the players’/coaches’ responsibility to check the bench and locker rooms following your game for water and debris. Please clean up any mess.
- Glass containers, food, and beverages are not allowed on the skating surface. Spills jeopardize safety.
Additional Field Area Rules:
- Ball play is permitted ONLY on the fields. No kicking, bouncing, throwing, hitting or rolling balls of any kind outside the arenas/rinks.
- No outside balls permitted in the facility. If balls are found they will be confiscated.
- Only players and coaches are permitted on the benches.
- Chewing tobacco, chewing gum, sunflower seeds, and food of any kind are not permitted on fields or in player boxes.
- It is the players’/coaches’ responsibility to check the bench following your game for water and debris. Please clean up any mess.
- Glass container, food, and beverages are not allowed on the field. Spills jeopardize safety.